Privacy & Data Protection Policy
Philos Wines guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind our client companies provide us with in accordance with the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection.
All data furnished by our client companies to Philos Wines or its staff, will be included in an automated personal data file created and kept under the responsibility of Philos Wines, essential to provide with the services requested by the users.
By Signing up or Purchasing any product, you confirm you are more than 18 years old.
The data provided will be used as established in the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection, in this sense Philos Wines has adopted the protection levels legally required, and makes use of all measures to avoid any loss, misuse, alteration, or non-authorized access by third parties. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that the security measures on the internet are possible to breach. In case of finding suitable providing other companies with personal data, the user will be explicitly informed about such given data, the aim of the file, and the name and address of the cessionary, so that he may unequivocally consent to it. In compliance with the provisions of the General Register of Data Protection, the user will be eligible to pursue his right of access, modification, cancellation/removal, opposition, limitation or portability. For that, he will need to contact us via email at or at Po BOX 20500-Dafni-Nemea, Korinth, Greece.
Cookies are small files of data recorded in the browser used by our website visitors, so the server records the visit of that user later when he access again to our content. This information doesn’t reveal his identity, or personal data, nor access to the content stored in this computer, but it allows our system to identify the user as a specific user that visited our website previously, viewed specific pages, etc. and it also allows to record your personal preferences and technic information, like the number of visits or the exact pages visited.
The aim of the cookies is that of easing the User a faster access to the chosen Services.
If you don’t want cookies be recorded in your browser or rather receive information every time a cookie requires installation, you can set your navigation options to make it work that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- always reject all cookies;
- browser will ask the user to install cookies;
- always accept al cookies;
- Your browser can also include the possibility of choosing in detail which cookies you want installed in your computer. Specifically, the user will be able to accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies as no persistent (will be eliminated when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
In order to allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your computer, you can do it using the option setting for your browser installed in your computer. You can find more information on how to set up the most widely used browsers in the following places:
• Internet Explorer: Settings -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, please consult Microsoft support or Browser help.
• Firefox: Settings -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom configuration. For more information, please consult Mozilla support or Browser help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please consult Google support or Browser help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please consult Apple support or Browser help.